- We can always expand Skyshale's story later with her diary entries (actual diary, unrelated to her writings).
- Nouveau released detailed studies about the structural activity of their collective and its resilience to criminal investigators, they took RFCs and made several iterations before settling on a final design.
- We have a list of leaks from Nouveau, they hire drug dealers by sending them a gift basket with a bunch of cash and a tails live usb with deniable encryption.
(We can have pictures.)
- It's interesting to think about a situation in which geas are offered and accepted under somewhat coercive circumstances, like being in a position to take somebody's life but offering a truce that for not taking it the other person wont take yours.
When prototheists speak the interrupt phrase that invokes geas negotiation, the first thing they negotiate is when the geas expires.
- I like the idea that Nouveau and its splinter groups are run as coops, employee owned.
They aren't allowed to prevent their associates from running with a different group if they're made a better offer, 'anti-poaching' agreements aren't allowed.