A list of things we would like to do before the 0.2.X first public release.
- We want a noticeable but discrete button at the top of the site that links to the development site, hovering might also show toggles for spoilers or 'development commentary'.
- We want to be able to decide the name of the articles in the drop-down menu and the breadcrumbs based on metadata (it should probably just be the 'header' key unless we override it.
- We want a generic Ambox modal we can use to display information at the top of an article. This modal box should support toggles, for example, if we want to toggle spoilers on or off. See this example.
- We want a generic Navbox modal that has the ability to drop down. This modal should allow us to auto-derive categories and contents based on folders or metadata. See this example.
- We want a Ambox modal for spoilers .
- We want a Navbox modal for Rosewood's transmission index (which may also include links to the main Rosewood pages like the article on Rosewood Coop or Rudolph Gaines).
- We want a Navbox modal for Heyoke's encyclopedia pages (which may also include links to the main Heyoke pages like the article about the translation effort).
- We want a Navbox modal for Heyoke's chapters.
- We want a series of Ambox-like modals that don't go at the very beginning of the article but anywhere we want, these will be used for "Developer Commentary" which are notes about the articles (and Heyoke chapters) littered throughout them that can be enabled with a toggle.
- We want some sort of formatting for citations at the bottom of an article.
- We want the ability to have tool-tips for blocks of text.
- We want the ability to render spoiler text
- We want the ability to color blocks of text (since Heyoke the Wolf is translated from different languages, the different color text indicates the original language (in the future we may want to think about somehow being able to display the 'original' language alongside the 'translated' text based on user action.)
- We want the ability to indicate citations at the end of a word/sentence/paragraph that link to a list of citations at the bottom of the article.
- For some reason crossed out items aren't rendering on this page and as you can see on Skyshale that for some reason the check boxes aren't bullets.
- We want to be able to style the TOC for a page.
- The Rosewood Transmissions
- Rosewood Coop
- Rudolph Gaines
We want a whole bunch of misc Rosewood artifacts that may simply be stub article referencing some of our interesting ideas which we can expand upon later.
Heyoke the Wolf
- Heyoke the Wolf
Lots of encyclopedia articles on different characters, places, world, plot overview, etc. that I won't mention here.
I'd like to not focus too much on Heyoke once I get everything imported and instead focus on the main articles and Skyshale, moving back to Heyoke after the other things are done. I'll probably add at least one finished chapter with each major 'release', serializing the story.
- Deer Park
- The Adventures of Calvin and Hobbes
Again, encyclopedia pages but much more shallow that Heyoke, mostly just covering the main characters and plot overview of the first season.
I'd like to focus on Skyshale and her articles for most of the content of the first 'release'.
- The Skyshale Documents
- The Mantle
- The Standard Framework
- The Cult of the Dead Fox
This article cluster is about a deep-web blog / forum that Mariana runs. It's a place to put stories about disturbing (fictional and real) onion sites, but it's also a place to link to clearnet sites we find interesting.
- Mariana's Web
- Nouveau's darknet market for drugs and DIY biohacks
We want to make a few articles 'in-universe' that explains what NetherWiki is about.
- What is NetherWiki (a blog by Fox about interesting things)
- History of NetherWiki
- Main page
We want to work on the development site for people who actually want to contribute to the wiki.
- What is NetherWiki (a collaborative hypertext novel)
- Main page