- When Sulin pulls out his big canon and lays waste to one of the Deadwood monsters he nearly accidentally kills Jagex in the process.
After it's over Jagex is angry and yells that he thought Serinth told them to pack light.
Sulin asks if Jagex is really going to complain about having his life saved.
- Early on around Raccoon Camp Sulin and Ryzon are walking together, and before they exchange their concerns about Serinth, Sulin nods to Heyoke (up ahead) and says "So this is the cannibal of [x]" to which Ryzon replies that he doesn't make much of an impression, does he?
At the end of the conversation, when Sulin raises the point that perhaps Serinth brought them there to die, he asks if Ryzon is religious.
Ryzon says he's Catholic, Sulin says he best start making peace with his god before walking ahead and transitioning scenes.
- Some character, about Serinth: Look at her, does she look like she does anything by chance?
- Sulin was going to be condemned before Serinth pardoned him, at one point while he talks about it to someone (probably in Jagex's flashback) he watches Pyren as he says "I suppose a little dishonor is better than ending up like that."
- At some point Sabriel explains to Jagex that she believes in this mission, she believes in Serinth, saying Serinth has forgotten more in her lifetime than Jagex will ever experience.