- Serinth knows the exact date she needs to enter the Deadwood and has been counting down.
Jagex asks himself what's so important about this date.
We show that she stops writing well in advance of this date, like a month or two, but she doesn't seem to be the same, although we don't mention the details behind what she does, we just mention how Jagex sees she's changed.
Maybe put the whole "least one interested in what she's saying" part here and remove it from Deer Park.
- Does Muts keep that collar from his mom?
Maybe we see Heyoke look at it before his trip into the Deadwood with Serinth.
- "[x] knew better than to believe such feelings could be ignored."
- Serinth in the past cared very much about her appearance and used to chastise Heyoke for not looking noble enough given his lineage, but in the present, locked in the library, she's incredibly unkempt, at one point Jagex has to tell her she's starting to smell.
- Do Valve cabal style testing where you watch someone read through the wiki and just take notes as they talk aloud about their impressions, no helping.
- At one point a chapter intro is some of Serinth's poetry, it's quite disturbing, like what Bateman would write about corpses everywhere.
- Like in Book of the Dead, the Deadwood rebuilds structures out of existing materials (wood, mud, etc).
- Like in LBT they say race instead of species.
- Later in the Deadwood we start to see creatures infected by bark like this or this.
- There’s a song between the wolves and foxes referencing their history together “A marriage sealed in death.”
- Perhaps we can merge many of the encyclopedia articles in a format similar to this one
- Mention on the dev page that we're basically building a wiki for a book that doesn't exist yet.
- I like the idea of describing some having a trait that "made foxes look conservative".
- End one line of Wolves' Song poetry in the chapter intros with: "A father's sins do not pass to his sons."
- One of the characters spends a paragraph or two briefly explaining how he got to where he was, including calling someone who wronged him a cunt, he finishes by saying "Not that I'm bitter."
- We want to eventually show large craters and other permanent reminders of the Calamity.
- At some point I want a scene set in a boat on a foggy marsh.
- Kae'Kil to Jagex: You're far from feral [...].
- I like the idea that the predators aren't allowed to use any weapons during their hunts.
In Ryzon's flashback he sees a predator casually executing his prey with a gun and is terrified.
- I like the idea that someone is going to meet a bunch of foxes and someone else sarcastically says something like "Be sure to keep your tail tucked.", with the (joking) implication that he's going to be raped.